Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm kind of surprised...


See, by now, those of you that know me will probably have guessed what I am doing. Or...maybe what I'm doing is going to shock even you.


Let's do this...


Guess.


I mean, if you guess...I'm not revealing. If you guess...I'm merely filling in the blanks.


So...guess!


Guess what our big plan is. Guess how we're going to live...where we're going to live. Guess.


Nothing is too outlandish. Nothing is too wild. Let your imagination roam free.


I can't wait to see what you come up with.

5 comments:

  1. You're totally moving to Costa Rica aren't you?

    When are you going to share this with us?!? We're dying to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T, so close...but I don't mean Panama. Major move.

    I can't wait to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! T guessed my guess, and you denied. Hmm... the Florida Keys?

    ReplyDelete