Monday, March 21, 2011

How to build a business without breaking down


Yup. That's what I'm working on. I'll let you know how that goes.

My problem is that I'm working non-stop these days. If I'm not at work, I'm working at home. If I'm not working on the computer, I'm working around the house. If I'm not working around the house, I'm playing chaufer to the kids or running errands.

No rest for the wicked?

I must have been awul.

Or maybe I'me just uber driven.

Yeah, I'm driven. And in the process of working so hard, I'm also working on not losing it.

For some reason, it never occurs to me that I might fail, that I might have over-extended myself. So far, I haven't. And yet I am also so far from finishing the task at hand.

On the bright side, it is a challenge. I thrive on challenges. I laugh at adversity. I dig deep.

So far...I'm strong. So far...I've got this. So far.

No comments:

Post a Comment