Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sick of secrets!


I hate secrets. I hate keeping secrets. I hate having secrets.

I suppose I blog because I love sharing. I love living my life out in the open. I love writing.

Only...lately, because we are so superstitious, because we are so afraid that it will all crumble around us if we share it aloud...I have to be secretive.

Secretive is bad.

I want to share with everyone all the exciting plans we are making. I suppose the only one I can share right now is the one that will be happening fastest.

I'm starting an online business. It's really exciting for me. It involves everything I love. It will enable me to develop some skills that I haven't had to use previously. I Tweet daily now. I Facebook every day. Still, my business will involve that and so much more.

I'm building on online social marketing company. The website should be ready in two weeks. The company should launch on May 1st. And by summer, I should be precisely where I want to be.

There's so much to look forward to...self-employment, building a business, building relationships, building the life I've always dreamed of.

If you know of any companies or businesses that might need my services, please have them contact me. My theory is that no company is too big or too small to build relationships with its customers online through these channels. And trust me, with what I have to offer, I'm a bargain.

Hope to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. So I'm guessing Ash Ambirge's book really got you going, huh? ;) I really need to get back to reading it, actually -- I'm way behind schedule on my own business. Will we get a sneak preview when the site's ready? I love sneak previews.

    So, by summer you're hoping to leave behind the world of day jobs, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not just the book, Meredith. So much to tell you! And there will definitely be sneak peeks.

    ReplyDelete