Thursday, February 16, 2012

She's a growing girl...

Don't believe me?  Just look.  That's what I do when I forget how far she's come.

Kenna in her blue phase.  You would be, too, if you lived under plastic and bili lights.

At twelve days, no lights, my camera, and plenty of action.

We finally held her little one pound self when she was just shy of one month old.

On her one month birthday, I held her in the palms of my hands while they changed her bedding.

Now, she's starting to fill out some...weighing a whopping 1lb 5.87 oz.

She has a head full of strawberry blonde hair.  

She's come a long way.  And yet Kenna still has so far to go. 

Love you, little bit. 

We're all rooting for you.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, so you got your ginger finally. Yay! Keeping growing Kenna!

    ReplyDelete