Monday, January 2, 2012

Dreamers look to the future

I've been watching to see what some of my other blog buddies have been posting about.  I find inspiration everywhere.  And one thing I have noticed it that even as we stand here on the cusp of a new and amazing year, many are looking on the past year.

That's all well and good.  I do believe that we learn from our history, that only by studying it and learning from it do we improve our life.  At the same time, this dreamer is looking to the future.  I'm focusing on the happy.  I have plenty to be happy about.

And there is a lot about 2011 that I choose to forget.

So, we talk about the good things.  We focus on the big picture.  We live big, love big, and dream big.

2012 is going to be a huge year.

  • We have a baby on the way.  Little Kenna will be here sooner than we'd like, but we're doing everything we can to ensure she has a strong start.  We have so many people interested and invested in her that I can't imagine that she won't make it. 
  • We have a new window distributor we're working with.  Carolina Home Enhancements has teamed up with BF Rich.  They have a great product that we're so excited to carry.  We have been excited that the new government rated low E windows would make the home more energy efficient.  Homeowners saw a reduction of around 30% per bill for heating and cooling.  These windows...40%!  I know.  And they are essentially the same price as the others.  Yay!
  • I have plans to complete another four novels this year.  Yup.  Last year I loaded four novels on Amazon.  And I'm fully prepared to do that again.  And again.  And again.  Yeah, I have a plan.  Here's hoping it will work.  I'm willing to put forth the effort.  May that be enough.
There's more.  There's always more.  All that matters is that we're going to work our tails off to achieve everything we hope this year.

Soon, I'll be posting our lists on Live the List Challenge.  And I hope to see your lists there, too.  Let's work toward our better life together.

1 comment: