Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Marina: A post in pictures





So far we've had a great trip to Charleston with Lonnie and Lindsay. There will be many more pictures to follow. Today we sail.

Last night we watched a sunset topside, swam off the back of the boat until dark, and then hung out topside listening to music and talking.

This morning, I have the marina to myself while everyone else sleeps. I can't. I don't want to miss a moment of being here. I love the gentle rocking of the boat, the soft breezes caressing my skin, the smell of salt water in the air. I love the peace and quiet, getting back to nature and simply being. Monday and the trip home are going to come way too soon.

It's always so hard to leave. For now, I'll cherish my topside office, the incredible views, and the companionship. Life doesn't get much better than this.

3 comments: