Friday, April 29, 2011

It'll take a miracle

Just one small miracle. That's all that I need. Without it...no Plan Sea.

Yeah. That's all.

I tried everything I could think of, but the purchase of the boat had to be completed in thirty days. We're over.

There's nothing I can do about it. The IRS won't start tracing the check until today. I didn't receive an inheritance from a long lost relative I've never heard of. I haven't had a big sale on Rentable Me. No sponsors offering me large sums of money. And I don't play the lottery...mostly because of the luck thing. I simply don't have any...luck that is.

For the most part, I believe we make our own luck with perseverance and effort. I've done all that I can. Somehow, I have to believe that whatever happens was meant to be. It will all work out in the end.

So, I'm swallowing my disappointment. I'm moving forward. New plan. There will be a new boat when the time is right. It better be soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl... I'm sorry. But I still believe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the boat Nicki. Things will work out. I know this because you make things happen.

    ReplyDelete