Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dreamers follow their passion


I've been working on promoting my novels. It's a lot of work. I must love it, though, or I wouldn't be so determined to do it.

That's the thing about doing what you love. When you're working on it, no matter how hard, no matter the struggles, it's worth the work. And it doesn't feel like work. It's exciting.

So, I have been working with Business2Blogger for a while now. I have participated in several of their campaigns. I was always the blogger.

Now, I'm on the other side of the coin. Now, I'm working as the company. Yes, I have an author campaign running. I have hired a few bloggers to read my novels, write about them. and then host giveaways of the novels on their sites.

As a blogger, I know how much our words mean. I know how much our opinions matter. And that's why I'm eager to work with them. Make that...really eager.

The results will take some time to truly be noticed. I guess I need to look for some online book clubs next. I am determined to get this thing going. I need to have the time to write. It's my passion. And if there's anything dreamers do, it's follow their passion.

Where's your passion? Are you following it? Never stop chasing your dreams.

4 comments:

  1. You are so motivating...you are following your passion even amidst so much turmoil. THAT is inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jolene. I'm just doing the only thing I know how to do...keep going.

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicki - Although your genre isn't my usual reading fare, I bought "Worth the Wait" and will let you know what I think. XOXO, K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be looking forward to your review. ;) Hope you don't feel like I did after reading the Oprah pick: The Book of Ruth. (Hated it! Countless hours of my life I will never get back...)

    ReplyDelete