Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dreamers make the most of the time they have

Yup.  We're closing in on the eleventh hour before the wedding.

We still have to get the wedding license.  Minor technicality.  And there's a lot of food to consider.  Let's face it, I was going to spend the bulk of my time figuring out food.  And once we realized that the cake was covered, everything else kind of paled in comparison.

So, I still have to get some groceries.  I have Austin helping me with some of that.  He has a membership to Sam's Club and mine has expired.  I just don't want to spend money on that right now.  Thus, a trip to Sam's with Austin is in order.  And I like grocery shopping.

There will be Boursin.  And there will be veggies.  Oh, and I need some BabyBel.  I love cheese.  I'll have to pick up some chicken.

A lot of prep work and planning goes into a wedding reception.  Ah, but I won't let that stop the fun we intend to have.  Right now, this is one of the times in life that we're doing a ton of planning to get to the fun part.

What am I forgetting?  I only have a few days left to remedy it.  Still not worried.  I decided to let some things go.  Yup.  I warned my mother...we're going to be clean enough to be healthy.  I have a great excuse.  That new puppy of ours is dirtying the place as fast as I get it together.  Good thing he's cute. 

The weather is supposed to hold up.  And I am not worried either way.  It's all coming together rather nicely.  And I'm holding up rather nicely.  I think...

1 comment: