Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dreamers attract inspirational people

There's something I've noticed.  Dreamers attract dreamers.

Why would we settle for anything less?

There are dreamers in this world and there are dream killers.  I'd rather dream.  And I think that's why I am so happy that I seem to be on the right path and keep finding myself surrounded by other dreamers.

I was invited to an amazing luncheon yesterday.  I wasn't in the mood by the time the even rolled around, but I have to admit I was so glad I went.  It was networking at its finest.

And one of the women looked at me and said: We're going to be besties.  I can feel it.

I'm always looking for new friends.  I may not have a lot of time, but I make up for it with enthusiasm and interest.  Usually.

So, I'm eager to see where these new dreamers take me.  They are inspiring new dreams.  I like that.

Dreams are like fuel.  And once that fire starts burning, it just keeps burning until something expires it.  I try to protect my fires as much as possible.  I try to feed them.  I work hard to ensure that they thrive and grow.

So I surround myself with positive people and big dreamers and I soak up all the knowledge I can get.  I have so many places to go.  I have so much to learn.  Ah, but knowing I'm headed in the right direction helps.

2 comments: