Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dreamers embrace the possibilities

That's what life is right now.  A time of transition.  A time of change.  A plethora of possibilities.

We're not sure what is going to happen next and I'm not overly concerned about it.

Of course, that's me.  Sam is out of his mind with worry.  He worries about winter and being able to support his family.  He worries over me and the pregnancy.  He paces and grumps and can barely stand himself or the rest of us...sometimes.

And that's okay.

I knew what to expect.  After all this time together...I know how he is.  And I'm good with that.  I know that it won't take much to turn things around.  He just needs a little security, a bit of hope.  And then he'll be right once more.

Me, I see possibility.

We have all these possibilities for his company out there.  There's a great deal of potential for more work.  There's a great deal of potential for us to be just fine.  I cling to hope.  I see it everywhere.  I'm more positive.  He's more realistic.  He's faced more disappointment in his life.  He doesn't thrive on trials and tribulations like I do.

I have faith.  I believe in him.  And I believe in me.  Most of all, I believe in us, our ability to make things happen.  Our way of finding a way to survive and thrive and make things work.  We've got this.

And I'm going to help.  By the beginning of next month, I'll have a big challenge for all of you.  I want you to take it seriously.  I want you to be ready to transform your life.  Make 2012 the best year yet.  Make every year after that better, too.  Change your way of thinking.  Change the way you look at life.  And watch how amazing the changes are that take place in your life.

Embrace the possibilities.

3 comments:

  1. A challenge hmmm? do share...I am intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about this challenge. We're half-way through November, so I'm looking forward to next month and all its challenges, opportunities, and promises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh - I'm looking forward to the challenge. No doubt 2012 will be a big year for us!

    ReplyDelete