Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dreamers have a breakthrough!

So, I met with my computer guru yesterday.

We have been struggling to find a workable template for the rebuild on the website.  We had a long list of the options we needed to integrate.  It was frustrating.  I didn't want to have to spend a lot of money, since I don't have any to waste.  I didn't want to waste a lot of time, since I can't afford to waste a minute.

I want something up and running before the baby arrives.  I need it to be on auto pilot so that I can earn some money while being able to focus on more important things.  See, I don't have the luxury of disability payments for six weeks after this little one makes an appearance.

Well, it was a great meeting.  Really.

We found precisely what I need.  We found precisely what I was looking for.  It was perfect.  And with the template we found, I could be up and running in absolutely no time.

Guess this means that I have to get serious about earning some money immediately.  I have only months.  Time is flying.

And I'm really lucky because I have all the love and support I need to back this project.  I'll make the money happen somehow.  I'm pretty inventive when I need to be.

For the first time in a while, I feel the hope that I have been looking for.  Not the temporary fleeting kind, either.  This is the real thing.  This is the lasting hope. 

A month and a half until we start 2012.  I'm ending one year with a bang and starting the next running.  Care to join me?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad the computer guru's going to help you get that going. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you know asap. It's just about identical to the site we talked about, but the pricing adjustment we discussed. Finally, people can get paid what they are worth!

    ReplyDelete