Monday, October 31, 2011

Dreamers chillax

Even frogs know how to kick back once in a while!
It was weird.

Keenan left Thursday.  He has been with us for three weeks, so it was strange suddenly not having him around.  I woke up this morning thinking about what we would have for our breakfast together.  And when I remembered he wasn't here, I kind of lost interest.  The new hulking purple vitamin I'm choking down ought to hold me over for a while anyway.

So, I decided to get to work.  I have plenty to do.  My orders are backing up on Fiverr.  I'm thinking of changing some of my offerings.  I thought the fairy tale was a good idea, but it so time consuming.  And I don't have time to be bogged down for $5 a gig.  So, I'm going to remove that one as soon as I finish this order.  There are other ones that I'd like to give a try.

And since I don't have anywhere I really have to go today and since Sam inferred that he wouldn't be home until after dark, I'm thinking that I have a good nearly twelve hours to accomplish a ton of work.  And that's good...since I have a ton to do.

November is just around the corner.  And I am so excited at what it all means.  It could be a really big deal.  I could position myself to be right where I want to be in January, having a strong start to the new year.  I predict it's going to be our best year yet.

All I really need to do is learn to chillax more.  You know...chill and relax...all at the same time.  I thought about it some and I don't know if I was ever good at it.  It's not in my nature.

Yet, these days, my body demands more chillaxing take place.  So, I'm learning.  I'm learning that if I don't get things done immediately, they will still be there later.  I'm learning that if I don't have the energy to do something, it's okay to put my feet up, to shut down, to rest and rejuvenate.  I'm learning.  The world won't fall apart if I can't give it my normal 110%.  Life will carry on.  The family will still be there.

So, take time to chillax.  Listen to your body.  Respect what you need to do.  And let go of the guilt.  There's no guilt in chillaxing, only rejuvenating the mind and body.

You've got this...

1 comment:

  1. Definitely give yourself permission to "chillax." You and the baby both need and deserve it. =)

    ReplyDelete